Friday, April 1, 2016

Kalicia's Introduction 

Today I'm going to introduce you to me, how life has taken off in success, and my family. I am imaginative, creative, funny, and a proud African American child of God. Most people might of thought that I was an adult but I'm actually in the third grade reading eighth grade leveled books. As you can see I am intelligent too, but that's just a sliver of what has been good in my life. I'm only eight so don't expect me to use big words such as clarify, zealous, and anxiety even though I do know what those particular words mean. I have an incredible mom(mommy as I call her) with a business excelling each day called MossGirls. She planning a Gala at the Harvey Gant Center in Uptown Charlotte. I'll be there. After all she is my mother(a sweet one too). An encouraging dad(daddy as I call him). He founded Abundant Life Christian Worship center(ALCWC)and gave it up to one of the associate pastors to found another church closer to us. So now we go to Elevation until we find a building to start it in. I have a blessed sister who was accepted into NC State college and was hired to her same job she was hired to here in Charlotte: Belk. And finally my other sister who was also blessed with the love of Journalism and who took college classes which she considers herself as a senior but actually a junior not to be smart. Ha ha !!And that's day 1.See you soon.

12 comments:

  1. You go girl!!! Keep it up!! #ProudCousin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jade! You're off to a great start with your blog. I'm exultant over your grassroots blog and hope you become successful at it. *Hint* I thought I would put in a big word to help with your awesome vocabulary..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jade! You're off to a great start with your blog. I'm exultant over your grassroots blog and hope you become successful at it. *Hint* I thought I would put in a big word to help with your awesome vocabulary..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go jade, good job. You already write better than me!

    Jamie Whitesides

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the thoughtful comments. Say thanks to my mommy because if it wasn't for her this door wouldn't be ajar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jade it's official. You're the coolest 3rd grader I know!!!! You're godbrother looks up to you. He will emulate you some day. #mycousin!
    Ebonie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jade it's official. You're the coolest 3rd grader I know!!!! You're godbrother looks up to you. He will emulate you some day. #mycousin!
    Ebonie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, well, here comes K.J.M, look out world! My niecey will be schooling me soon. Uncle is proud of all the Moss Girls; Jade you have what it takes. Stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jade, Jade, Jade.... What can I say, you are an amazing little/ big girl. I love your blog. I can't wait to read your upcoming blogs. Much love, keep on being amazing,intelligent and all of the above. Aunt Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jade, Jade, Jade.... What can I say, you are an amazing little/ big girl. I love your blog. I can't wait to read your upcoming blogs. Much love, keep on being amazing,intelligent and all of the above. Aunt Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Jade this is s great informative blog! Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your family! Oh and thank you for choosing my title for your book club! I am uber excited and honored that mine was chosen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for the bright idea. I just had to pick it.

      Delete