Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Update #2 KJ's Book Club

A couple of weeks ago, my mom and I came up with this amazing idea to start a book club over the summer. So later on, I came up with some things I could do during the club;split the children into groups of four depending on their reading map test scores and reading levels at school. If they don't have one I will independently test them. I will hire some of my ''MATURE''friends at school and family members available during summer to work with each group. Like I said earlier, they will be split into groups of four depending on their levels, taking turns reading with whoever their leader is. We will have snack time and will be asking all parents if they have allergic reactions. Also, if your child has disabilities, if you want, we can put them with children just like them if you feel uncomfortable. Any questions? If you do ask them in the comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment