Thursday, April 14, 2016

Update #3 KJ's Doctor Appointment:)
Today I had my check up at the doctor's office. The night before though, I had a meltdown. I started to cry because I hadn't had a shot in 6 years but  remembered it did hurt. My mom reassured me and told me it was just a checkup. But the next day, found myself getting a shot. The Physician's assistant told me that my mom didn't know this was required. Another lady came in and I had gained the strength to overcome the fear and pain that was coming. I jumped on the patient bed and told my mommy to hold me and that I was gonna have to squeeze her hands. PRICK!! The lady made sure the shot was fast as possible like I told her to do. Twice. My mommy was so proud that I did not scream, shout or cry. And the surprising part was that I didn't have to try to pretend it didn't hurt. It was as bad as a an ant trying to to pinch you. EXACTLY! I can't wait until my next appointment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment