Monday, April 11, 2016

Update #1 KJ's miracle

As most of you all know my mom posts videos on an app called Periscope. Well, my daddy, MossMan as he is called when he shows up on Motivation Monday, used me as motivation to all people who are on Periscope. He connected me learning how to ride a bike with challenges we face in life. I did not know what I experienced inspired so many people. At first people get excited about being able to do something, and then they realize how hard it is and what it requires. It is very important to remember this; whatever you have to go through, it’s worth it. Also, people tend to hold on to things that occurred 20,30,50 years ago. Don't let that small happening tear you apart because it will. God tells us that every day. The last advice I'd like to share with you is not to go back to the problems that once kept you from achieving, because that is the Devil's chance to take you back to the obstacles you have already overcome. If you want some more motivation just go to www.perisope.tv/mossgirls101 on Mondays and take action!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment